Registration for the AAIA 40th Anniversary conference “Mobility and Settlement in the Eastern Mediterranean” is now open.
To register please visit our Eventbrite page. Confirmed speakers may register free of charge. For all non-speaker delegates a nominal conference fee of $50 is being charged to cover the costs of catering and venue bookings.
International delegates will require a visa to enter Australia. Information about your visa options can be obtained from the Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
If you require a letter from the AAIA in support of your visa application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include the following information:
- Full name as it appears in your passport: Last name, First and middle names
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Detailed postal address
- Country of Passport; Passport Number; Passport Expiry Date
- Current country of residence
- Date of Birth
- If you are presenting, the title of the paper you are presenting
- Proposed visit dates to Australia
Please be sure to allow sufficient time for your visa application to be processed. Depending on the visa stream available to you, processing times can range between one day and several months.